Hi there! 🙂
Bubba has been having a really hard time teething lately. Yesterday we were at the fair and I forgot his teething toy. *hangs head in shame*
As you might imagine, this did not bode well with Bubba.
Let me assure you, I will NEVER forget that toy again.
So, without further ado, here are the details on Bubba’s teething toy…
The Shop : The Wild Bees
I’d like to take a moment to tell you a little bit about the woman behind this shop. She is a mother of 3 and this shop is part of how she is able to stay home with her three lovely children! Should you choose to buy from her shop, you will be supporting her and her family and giving them the ability to spend time together and not have to worry about bills.
The Price : $6.00, shipping was free so this was the only cost.
The Materials : Wood, 100% organic beeswax, and 100% organic olive oil.
The Pros :
- It’s made with very few and very safe ingredients
- It’s durable
- It’s easy to clean
- It was shipped and arrived quickly
- It’s not plastic, so I have no concerns over BPA and other nasty plastic ingredients
- It’s pretty 🙂
- And most importantly, Bubba loves it. This is his favorite toy for chewing and gnawing on!
The Cons :
- It’s small and may be lost easily
- If your baby throws it at you, it may hurt a bit (unfortunately I speak from experience)
The Verdict : We love it! 🙂
If you’d like to get a teething toy like this, a silicone teething necklace, or an amber necklace, please go to The Wild Bees shop! If you buy two teething toys like the one we have, the price is lowered to $10.
And, for this week only (ending on Sunday, September 27th, 2015) you can use the special coupon code “summer15” to get 15% off your order!
You can find The Wild Bees on Facebook here!
New Crunchy Mom